Friday, January 22, 2010

Bryce Dallas Howard at Salon

Treating herself to a pampering session, Bryce Dallas Howard was spotted outside Anastasia salon in Beverly Hills yesterday (January 21).
The “Eclipse” actress looked to be in good spirits as she chatted on her mobile phone via her hands-free headset, sporting a black coat and rain boots.

As for her role in the upcoming film “The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond,” Howard says she was definitely nervous going into the project.

“I don’t know what it is, but in the past, I haven’t been a part of things that I can get really nervous or intimidated [about]. I just have blinders on and go for it. This was the first time I was a little concerned before doing it, because I was like, ‘Oh my goodness. It’s originating a Tennessee Williams heroine. If I mess it up, it’s like literary blasphemy. It would be tragic.’”

[See more at TwiFans]

No comments: