Friday, January 8, 2010

Another "Robsten" Pic from Isle of Wight ?

@JittzPattzing posted this on twitter:

Hell. I'll leak it. Rob and Kris holding hands from behind. From Sam's sister's FB acct.



And zoomed in:




I do not know if this is real. I doubt Grace would be silly enough to post this on her facebook, but I have no idea.... anyways - there it is - you be the judge :)

In the previous photo it seemes that Kristen was on Rob's left and the water on his right. Then this photo, taken from behind, shows Krsiten on his Left and the water on his left... then again, I don't know the area so maybe water was on the left in the first photo, though there are no rocks in the 2nd, they could just be away from the rocks closer to the water or whatever..?? I don't know - - - if it's really them, really holding hand, all robsten lovers are likely feeling all tingly and happy... for them, i hope it's real :)

Here is the other photo that circulated a few days ago. It shows a bunch of Robert's friends walking.

**For the record - I am claiming to be Switerland on this issue. I don't hate Kstew, or want Rpattz, I am just a skeptic and believe in facts, therefore I was not quick to jump on the Robsten train.... however, I will admist the recent discoveries have me leaning towards believing they are together, but again, I just hope they are happy... together or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that in your previous pics you posted that it's completely obvious that it's Rob and Kristen...but in these i'm not so sure. I mean it looks alot like Kristen but I don't think it looks like Rob at all. But if it's not them then who is it and why would Sam's sis post them? Confusing lol I'm happy for them if it does prove to be true :)

Heidi said...

Hmmm...don't for sure...kind of looks like they are holding hands, but hard to tell with the glare. Either way I hope they are both happy whatever the status of their relationship.

pamj said...

I can't see her arm/hand clearly, but looks like they are holding hands.
I can see why they wouldn't want to discuss their relationship, but why go so far to hide it?