Monday, December 14, 2009

Twilight Vampire Nipple Tassels


These make me laugh.

I would totally consider buying a pair but my questions are these:

  • Would Bella ever wear these? No!

  • Would my husband be thrilled that I wear tassels? Yes!

  • Twilight Tasseles? No - but I think he'd not even notice or care they were "Twilight" inspired and just be thrilled I am wearing Tassels.


  • That being said, I am not going to buy them, but I am certain a few of my readers might and at the very least will enjoy the idea ha!

    I see the convo going like this - "Dear Hubby, if you lather up with this sparkly body lotion I will wear Twilight Tassels on my bewbies...."

    Go buy your Twilight Vampire Nipple Tassels Here.

    2 comments:

    QuiltNut Creations said...

    those are awesome lol. what a great gag gift ;)

    Anonymous said...

    HOT! get me some of those!!!!!