Sunday, December 20, 2009

Survivor Finale Season 19

I was randomly assigned to Russell a week before Survivor began. At work we have a Survivor Pool and if Russell won I would be $100 richer...

He was THE BEST player this season EVER !!!!

Natalie should NOT have won.... I am VERY disappointed but, it IS just a game.

I am thrilled Russell won fan favourite, to me that is more meaningful than the results of a bunch of bitter losers on the jury.

I am even more thrilled about the preview for Season 20.

February 11, 2010, Survivor Season 20 will premier. It will be HEROES vs. VILLAINS and feature returning castaways separated onto 2 teams.

Here are 10 past castaways I predict (or hope) will be on Season 20:

Heroes
  • J.T (Tocantins) Though he won his season, he was an all-around GREAT guy.
  • Rupert (Pearl Islands) I liked him and his tye-dye alot. He was also in All-Stars, so I don't know if they'r bring him back AGAIN... but I hope so.
  • Sugar (Gabon)
  • Burton (Pearl)
  • Brett (Samoa)


    Villains
  • Russell (Samoa)
  • Coach (Tocantins)
  • Jonny Fairplay (Pearl Islands)
  • Rob (Marquesas) Boston Rob
  • Tyson (Tocantins)

    Time will tell... I can't wait.
  • No comments: