Sunday, December 27, 2009

Julia Jones talks about Taylor Lautner

Twilight actress Julia Jones recently dished on filming Eclipse and shed a bit of light on the celebrity diets of the vampire and werewolf franchise.

“We ate a lot of chocolate, anything round that was throwable,” RadarOnline.com quoted Julia as saying. She almost mentioned co-star Taylor Lautner had the best target practice of the bunch.

"It got very competitive," she told Radar. "[On] how many grapes or chocolates could you get in someone’s mouth.”

As for the star, we're hoping she fueled her body with more than just sweets. Speaking of the scenes in which she transforms into a werewolf, Jones says her arms hurt so bad from the filming work that she couldn't use them for days after.

"I realized after 18 takes that I was landing on the ground and I had dirt on my chin," she said. While co-star and werewolf Taylor Lautner had the martial arts training to back up his Eclipse power moves, Jones found breaking in the training a bit more painful.

She told Radar, "I couldn’t lift my arms for four days!”


[source]

No comments: