Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vanity Fair - Robert Pattinson Photo Shoot to Make you Drool

This December Issue of Vanity Fair is going to rock our world - and as always, Vanity Fair's out takes will curl our toes... oh.em.gee


I've slipped over to the wolf-side with my love for Taylor Lautner... and though I am always Team Edward, I have been very much Team Taylor the past few months.... however, seeing these.... well it's set me back on track ;)

I have to say he makes that coat look goood.... rawr!

OMG and this sweater and those fingers.....

I just can't get enough.

Did they seriously just say, "Here, eat and drink and be your sexy self while I snap photos" ???? ha ha love it - - - I feel like I could be sitting with him eating and drinking and just staring at his sexy self ;)

I love you Vanity Fair....

You all realize for every outfit they took like 100s of shots - which means we will be eating up these outtakes for months... like the old Rob/Kristen shoot we will drool over.... yup - this is a gift from the Twilight Gods via Vanity Fair


And as Robsessed says:
We are not against tags, you found the pictures/paid for them or whatever, by all means tag them. Just don't put tags on Rob. Nobody puts tags on Rob :)

This is almost like "Nobody puts baby in the corner" tee hee... honestly if you scan them for hours and throw a tag on - I am cool with that - but I will def. choose untagged over tagged (says Malicious Mandy who tags right across every friggin' photo.... ha ha ONLY because people would steal my pics ... ones I took ... with my camera... on my own time... and post them as their own... without credit... not cool!)

Anyhoo - 'nuff said

[Robsessed]

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Seriously, he is just so beautiful and the best part is I don't think he realizes it. That alone makes him that much more wonderful. :)

Triple loving Vanity Fair!

QuiltNut Creations said...

i LOVE these pictures. this is one magazine i am buying!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. Rob looks utterly gorgeous. Vanity Fair done an excellent job of capturing the Rob the way that we love to see him. Although i'm a little sad at not seeing the one with him at his piano in the field...my favorite so far. Thanks for posting these, they shall keep my perverted mind entertained for days to come he he :)

Anonymous said...

He's got to be the most photogenic guy on the planet. He's much more than hot - beautiful, breathtaking, heartbreaking, ethereal..... OK I'm getting carried away!

Anonymous said...

The camera is very kind to this young man!