Wednesday, November 4, 2009

V Premier last night

I posted yesterday that I was anxious for the premier of "V" on television

Last night I watched it and am pleased to report that not did I really enjoy it, so did my husband - bonus!

Still, 4 episodes this month then waiting until after the Olympics seems unfair.... c'est la vie.

Here is one of the trailor's which basically goes through last nights clips pretty well.



I'd recommend checking it out. If it's not your thing, it's not yoru thing. But I really like it a lot :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy i agree with u on the V comment. Not to age myself but i certainly remeber the original V back in the 80's and well being a kid i loved it so naturally was looking forward to this new adapation (i cant spell sorry). I think it sure started off slow but i kept watching. It has my attention for another episode but i sure hope it gets better.
P.S. i couldnt find anyone to watch it with like you my kids think my tv selections are a little off. Got to love teenagers. ugh