Thursday, November 26, 2009

USA Thanksgiving and I am thankful

While it is USA Thanksgiving and I am away from my computer for the holidays with my husbands family in Seattle, I have scheduled this (and many other) posts for while I am away.

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and boy am i ever...



  • Vanity Fair & All it's photography...








  • Topless Taylor





  • Angry Topless Taylor





  • Wet Topless Taylor





  • Topless Robert





  • Topless Kellan





  • Jackson's smile

    And I love his half pony undercit hair





  • New Moon & Eclipse were filmed in Vancouver and I had the opportunity to meet so many of the cast.



    Ok, but seriously... I am thankful for many things...


  • Wonderful daughter and husband who I adore.


  • Moving to a new condo in which I love.


  • Friends and Family who are always there for me.


  • New friends and people in my life from this crazy Twilight Phenomena.


  • Turkey... I love turkey almost as much as I love guacamole.


  • My Health. Although I was quite sick earlier this month I am thankful to be healthy now.


  • Future. I am so excited for Christmas and the New Year. 2010 Will be a very busy time with the Olympics, possibilities of Breaking Dawn, my big 30th birthday bash, our new home and who knows what other surprises will pop up.

    I hope you all enjoy your American Thanksgiving if you celebrate, and if not, enjoy your weekend and be thankful for what you have in your life.


  • Don't miss the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade.... my version would feature this:


    No comments: