Thursday, November 5, 2009

A-Team Filming in Vancouver

A-team is filming in Vancouver.

They are preparing to film people going up or down the side of a tall building and in preparation for that were hooking up pulley's and testing them with sand bags outside my friends office windows.


We all agree seeing Bradley Cooper whiz down a wire outside your office window would be rad.... sadly, stunt men, not Bradley Cooper or main cast, will be the ones gliding several stories up and down the sky scrapers.

It's so cool to have A-Team filming here. I loved A-Team as a kid.

Last month I saw them filming at what seems to be an "army base" though I obviously can't be certain. It was awesome to see the tanks and tents and equipment. Apparently a lot of pyro was planned at this site.



Awesome huh?

Also a couple weekends ago they were down town filming. I was lucky enough to be stuck in traffic but as I approached could see the blue flashing lights of "cop cars" and people running as a "machine gun" shot off (we could hear the sounds)

A friend who was closer actually got video of it all - I will ask her to email it for me to post if you are interested?

The new version of A-Team Stars:

Bradley Cooper as Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck

Liam Neeson as Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith

Jessica Biel as Amy Allen

Sharlto Copley as Capt. 'Howling Mad' Murdock

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson as Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus

My husband would LOVE to meet Rampage Jackson as he's a massive UFC fan... myself, strictly interested in Bradley Cooper... though Jessica Biel would be fun and Liam Neeson... well - - obviously a welcomed sighting ;)

They are scheduled to be here til mid-December filming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn it..couldn't they have filmed this in mid-August?! I was staying at the Hyatt hotel and my window was facing the side that they should be filming on...damn it! Thanks for the posts! You're amazing! =)