Thursday, November 12, 2009

MTV Special to air Twilight Saga New Moon Special featuring Vancouver Locals

MTV posts

As if the looming excitement about "New Moon" wasn't enough to keep you guys going every single day, now we have even bigger news: MTV is bringing you not one but TWO TV specials about your favorite vampire, his leading lady and all of their friends.

So, set your DVRs, Tivos and cell phone calendar reminders now! On Monday, November 16 — the same night the "New Moon" cast is hitting up L.A. for the U.S. premiere of the flick — MTV will premiere “Love Bites” at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. The exclusive, half-hour special will take a closer look into the subject none of you can hear enough about: the hot-and-heavy chemisty between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

If that isn't enough to get your pulse racing, keep your DVR recording after "Love Bites" for the debut of “New Moon Revealed” at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT. In this 30-minute special, expect even more awesome access to the “Twilight” saga. The show, which will be be hosted by Kim Stolz and anchored from “New Moon” mall events in L.A. and Chicago, will countdown the five hottest, most burning questions fans of the “Twilight” series want answered.


-----------------------------------------------------------

I was interviewed for this, for the record it was presented as something that would look at fans perspective into the filming in Vancouver not as a "Robsten" feature. Although I am not silly enough to believe ANY media outlet is interested in ANYTHING except Robsten...

...for that reason, I doubt to see much of my interview on air as I didn't feed into the gossip ha, I only talked about my observations and 2 encounters (my 1st 100 Monkeys Concert & Sage & The Dills Show)

I know a few others who were interviewed also, so I am excited to see them.... and I've recently heard of a few others who I wish weren't interviewed on the same show as me ha ha...

anyhow, should be interesting to see how it's all edited together and what angle they take... I've been asked to do interviews before and have always said no, but since live filming was done and it is a USA show not Canada, I figured, why not...

ALSO, a friend of mine provided a photo of me, her and Rpattz .... it's a never-before-seen photo too - one neither of us posted on any blog or website... tee hee fun!

Tune in Monday.

No comments: