Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TONIGHT - Marcus Foster Concert Vancouver






Marcus Foster Concert at Shark Club Vancouver December 8

Marcus Foster is a London born musician and studies sculpture at the RoyalCollege of Art. He grew up listening to Tom Waits, Bob Dylan and SisterRosetta Tharp giving him a raw, honest and timeless sound. His songs arecurrently featured in two motion pictures; Twilight and Five Dollars a Day,and he's about to embark on his second tour in America, along with BlueRoses. "Let Me Sign" written by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long, is available on iTunes, along with Marcus' stellar EP of 6 songs.

Part of the Brit-Pack of musicians friends with Rpattz this concert will be awesome. All of those UK guys are so musically talented and entertaining. I am excited that his FIRST CANADIAN APPEARENCE will be this Show - - Don't miss it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaarrggg - I want to go! The concert's on my birthday, Marcus is an amazing musician, and I love BlueRoses too! If I had money, I'd be there.

Mandy's Mind said...

You should do it AS your birthday ;) dinner/fam stuff earlier then this - - - I'll even buy you a birthday drink :P

Anonymous said...

Love ya Mandy, but I live near Detroit, which is about 2000 miles away! Have fun, and remember me on my 43rd b-day.

pamj said...

I finally got a site here; much easier to log on and comment!