Friday, November 6, 2009

I Dream of Jackson...

I had this dream a couple nights ago I promised myself I wouldn't blog about.... but, I do have to say I woke up and wanted to go back to sleep ;)

*I* don't have those kinda dream!!! I mean Rob is hot, and I <3 tay-tay, but I don't have sexy dreams about them.... and the other night, wow! I wanted to marry Jackson and have his babies! LMAO TMI? Sorry -- anyhow - these photos may consume my dreams again tonight! HOT! And I *DO* love this hair... I love the undercut pony, it' shot, it was hot in the 90s and it was hot when he sported it in Vancouver with his leather jacket and it is STILL hot... HE IS HOT! OMG team Jackson?


Smooches.... mmmmm.... hot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is just so charismatic...you just want to be around him! and Ashley is the girl you are best friends with, so you cant hate her for being so perfect!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's got to be the most romatic looking kiss, all i can say is WOW