Thursday, November 19, 2009

HAPPY NEW MOON DAY!


I got a text from a friend this morning said "HAPPY NEW MOON DAY" - LMAO - it's true - it is New Moon Day in Vancouver and here is my plan: (some are crossed off because I have completed them already lmao)

  • breakfast with hub
  • dye hair dark
  • lunch with a friend
  • Spa with a friend
  • Dinner with group of friends
  • New Moon Pre Party
  • 10pm New Moon Movie *squeee*
  • Drinks with friends (if I am not too exhausted by then)
  • Home to Blog

    I WILL BE TWEETING THROUGHOUT THE DAY - no spoilers or anything... so follow if you aren't @maliciousmandy1

    What are your NEW MOON DAY PLANS?
  • 1 comment:

    lgardner331 said...

    I'm having to work today although I think it should be a paid day off. lol. Then I'm leaving work and going to my friend's house for pre-New Moon fun...then heading to the theatre to watch the movie at midnight EST I'm so phyched! I'll be tweeting thru the movie if I can take my eyes off the screen. Happy New Moon Day!