Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Glee Withdrawls

I go into Glee withdrawls every week.

Seriously, once a week is just not enough for this show.

This week, it will be even worse, as thanks to Baseball, there is no new episode. I have to wait ANOTHER whole week for my Glee fix.

This makes me grumpy.

The good news is, I looked up their mall tour and realized, there are a lot of great photos from the summer cast tours the nation... and by nation I don't mean my nation... no - there were no Canadian Stops sadly, and even though I am blessed to live near the USA border and only a hop, skip, jump and half tank of gas car ride down to Seattle, there were no stops there either.

A new Mall Tour is underway. Let me assume it won't be here - more sad. Just NY and LA - figures

Very Sad.

Though Cory Monteith will present at the Gemini Awards in Calgary on November 14th - This does nothing for me.

At least the soundtrack is now available.


GLEE: the music, volume 1 is now available for pre-order (includes all your favorite songs from the show!) - http://bit.ly/3Wwa1O

TRACK LISTING

1. Don't Stop Believin'
2. Can't Fight This Feeling
3. Gold Digger
4. Take a Bow
5. Bust Your Windows
6. Taking Chances
7. Alone
8. Maybe This Time
9. Somebody to Love
10. Hate On Me
11. No Air
12. You Keep Me Hangin' On
13. Keep Holding On
14. Bust a Move
15. Sweet Caroline
16. Dancing with Myself
17. Defying Gravity

Get all your Glee News on their official Myspace page

Next new Eppy is November 11 - Here's the preview *squeee*

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

no! i hate repeats this early in the season