Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Awesome Twilight Themed Nails

Aren't these amazing? My friend Karen emailed me this photo. She always has the most amazing nails - but HELLO - - - These Twilight Themed nails are AWESOME!!!

Karen will be sporting them all month for all the Twilight Themed Parties and events we are attending including the Vancouver New Moon Pre-Party Thursday November 19th before going to the 10pm show.

Thanks Karen for sending me the photos and I wish I could have gone to get mine done too but I am still sick and need to rest up - - - once I am healthy, and moved, I am so doing a spa day! Nails, Massage, The Works!

Anyone else have awesome Twilight Themed Nails they are sporting this month? Send me your photos!


Here are some more of Karen's amazing nails.....





3 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

those are fantastic! love them!

Liisi said...

When I first looked, I thought that what is so amazing about these nails, just the color is same, but when I saw the close-up photo I saw Twilight saga's book covers.
And now I also think that these are awesome! So cool!

Lovely Lori said...

Awesome!!! I am getting mine filed on the 19th.... hmmm.. maybe my girl can do something for me!