Sunday, November 1, 2009

America's Next Top Model

So I have watched many cycles of this show... then I stopped for a few years now I am back into it - - -

I am not sure why - it's always drama, girls who are "not traditionally pretty" and NOW - for Cycle 13 it is a special season of short girls...

For real? Short Girls? Becuase you aren't 6 foot and you are pretty.... *sigh*

I keep waiting for Tyra to do a PLUS SIZE MODEL Cycle... I mean... short girls??? but not big girls??? C'mon....

There has been a "big girl" on a few cycles... but they never win... and *RARELY* make it far....

let's face it - even the "Plus Size Models" are friggin' not " big " compared to the real world.... mostly just compared to the " modelling world " which really is not like any other world I have heard of ha ha.

Anyways, I personally think lil Southern Laura is hilarious

And Nicole reminds me of an old roomie who was constantly stoned ha ha ha

Erin I liked at the start but she is way to immature and annoying


I think one of those 3 will win.... we will see

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Actually the "plus size" model from two seasons ago won the whole thing. Whitney Thompson.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/05/21/whitney-thompson-can-antms-first-curvy-winner-be-a-big-deal-in-plus-size-modeling/

My friend and I are rooting for Laura or Nicole. You're right that Erin is just too whiny and annoying.