Thursday, October 22, 2009

Twilight Twilight Twilight how I do nit-pick thee



Ok - this is not hot to me - this is the worst angle ever of Rob.... wtf?



This looks like an o-face from Kstew



No words for this one....

This whole deleted scene shouldn't have even been a deleted scene, it should have been a not ever made scene - it makes no sense.... he can't kiss her cuz the scent is too strong, but he can TASTE HER???

Makes no sense - whatsoever.... and the hospital scene where there are a bunch of inconsistencies with her breathing tubes and how Edward is sitting....

Just like Victoria chillin' by the punch bowl at prom in Twilight - as *IF* Edward wouldn't SMELL her - - - oh I can't wait for New Moon.....

7 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

i wondered that too. now if he had bit her finger off lol.

and Victoria, i understood that SM had some of the final stay of what went in the movie. i could not believe they left that in. lame

Denny-Lee said...

LMAO! I have to say i agree. Im not sure why that scene was even made. I swear Hardwick was jusy out to do whatever pleased her, regardless of making sense or continuity.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, I've watched Twilight too many times and can spot mistakes a mile off :(

Irishgirlnc said...

Ha! I had the same issue with that deleted scene and Victoria at the end of the film! OMG, I went on about that for days. Alice would have seen her. Edward would have smelled her. Edward would have heard her thoughts!!

Also...I thought the staging of the baseball scene was poorly done. James was a tracker. You're telling me he didn't smell her until a slight breeze?? Rosalie could smell her across the field. And....HELLO...why didn't he hear her? She was the only one in the field with a heartbeat!! You're telling me the nomad vamps NEVER heard her heartbeat standing that close to her??

Anonymous said...

These are all so very very true! Oh Catherine sometimes I wonder what you were thinking.

Unknown said...

i agree kpaige! sometimes i wonder just how much SM was involved...i dont think she'd let the victoria thing slid....

Anonymous said...

Alison, you're correct about James in the base-ball scene, but the same things happened in the book. If there's an inconsistency in the book, I can't blame Katherine: )

We all probably agree there were lots of errors in the movie Twilight that a more experienced and well-financed director wouldn't have made.

New Moon is going to be unbelieveable, which is the ONLY reason I'm staying up till midnight to see it and taking my daughter and four other 12 yr olds with me, LOL!