Saturday, October 24, 2009

A-Team Vancouver

Here is your very first look of the new movie adaptation of A-Team starring Liam Neeson (as Col. John “Hannibal” Smith), Bradley Cooper (as Lt. Templeton “Faceman” Peck), Sharlto Copley (as Capt. “Howling Mad” Murdock) and Quentin Jackson (as B.A Baracus).

“If this movie works, it’ll have the feeling of older buddy action movies like Lethal Weapon and Beverly Hills Cop,” Cooper tells EW. “It’s always been a dream to do an action movie. I love sports and I love pretending to fight.”


I have seen the A-Team sets around, but not any of the stars sadly.... Bradley Cooper is DREAMY.... maybe I will get a chance to meet him.... *hopes*


source

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

I can't wait for this movie. Loved the show as a kid. I had the biggest crush on Faceman lol