Sunday, October 4, 2009

Slight Rant about Robsten

I recently wrote a blog about the New Moon Movie Companion Magazine. In it I linked back to old posts from last April during filming. In re-reading those old posts I realized I used to not care about stepping on toes, or what certain people would think or feel, or if I would offend people.... since getting involved in blogging I have really changed - I am so cautious as to what I say to who and how I say it.... SILLY!

So from here on out I am going to try and go back to the newbie blogger Mandy - the speak-her-mind Mandy.... and if people are hurt, offended or mad they can let me know and I will value their opinion but ultimately this is my blog and I should write how I feel :) I am not the news. I have no committment to report under someone else's set of rules....

With that being said - let's talk about Robsten last night....

For the record - I am not a Robsten fan or a Nonsten fan... I simply think if they are in a relationship AND they want us to know THEY WILL.... till then - meh!

So....
In Kristen Stewart's interview in INTERVIEW she talks about not being able to go out and some days she just does it anyways.

Last night it seems she did just that - just went for it.

Her, Rob, a blonde woman who people are saying is Rob's agent Stephanie Ritz, Sam Bradley and other friends all went for dinner in an area they aren't usually seen (good for them for actually leaving the regular spots for once!)

Some assumed it was a "Robsten Date" which couldn't be too romantic given the 8 people rumoured to be at the table together... and the paparazzi and fans that were observing intently.... but what do I know anyways? I was home in bed (hey, at least no one can blame ME this time for "tipping paparazzi" bahahahah - as IF I have the time and army to track down Robsten on my own!? sheesh!)

Anyways...

There is video of them leaving and being asked for autographs and getting into a taxi.

Then there is video of them going into their hotel lobby and to the elevator.

I am not posting the video - I already had some people upset I posted the photo of them in the elevator - but it is out there and easy to find (posting on my blog means people can see it without giving the tabloid websites hits - but whatever... )

Twitter (as always) is full of Twilight Drama.... mad because people post things or don't..... Here is my standpoint... feel free to agree or disagree....

I think people have to post/tweet based on their own beliefs/reasons-not others! People saying a photo/video is horrible had to have looked at it to know and say so... I looked at the video - the more people talk about how good or bad or popular something is the more people want to look.

Just because I post something doesn't mean I support it or agree with it. I post lot's of things with my opinion for/against something. When i posted the elevator photo it was from my cell phone this morning becuase people were asking me for it - I have since gone and edited it with some opinions on the matter.

The photo, like this new video and many other "questionable media material" is out there & if I post it or not it doesn't change the fact that it happened!!

I don't expect everyone to always agree on everything that would make a very boring world... but let's agree to disagree from time to time and not neccessarily hate on others who don't share our view points.

Ultimately we must make decisions for ourselves and respect decisions others make for themselves.... This Twilight/Twitter Community.... we all share a common interest, despite different approaches!!!

*end rant*

So back to that video for a quick second... if you listen closely it sounds like Rob says something like "I'm sorry, I promise..." and Kristen SOOOO bitches... "Can we just wait until these people are gone" It's around 1:31 of the video

I never speculate that they are or aren't together - nor do I really care if they make babies or not... but If she is bitching at him it is hilarious because it means she CLEARLY wears the pants if they ARE in a relationship ha ha ha - not that I am assuming or have any basis - I am simply stating my opinion on if they WERE together i think SHE wears the pants ha ha - sorry...

**EDIT-some twitter people are sure that Rob & Kristen are talking to a fan... I can't see Kristen talking to a fan that way - but who knows.... I thought the girl there was the same girl from cab but I haven't dissected it enough apparently... also for the ones who think I just think Kristen is a bitch and want Rob all to myself - so not true - those who read my blogs should know I am more into men with meat on them like Taylor or Kellan or wait a minute... MY HUSBAND! lol!

OK - if you don't like this post don't read it again try some of my other posts and if you don't like those... just don't come back...

AND if you do like this post - read it again and tell your friends ha ha ha

14 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

loved it Mandy!! *i was home in bed* and *read it again and tell you friends*-best lines of your blog!!

and yup, you are right. it happened, it's intrusive and like people have said, Rob and Kristen signed up for this with the career that they chose. it's too bad that the public(fans AND paps) can't just leave them alone

glad they were able to get out for an evening. like you, don't care if they are a couple but with that comment from Kristen(priceless by the way lol), it does sound like it

drabrasil said...

Hi Mandy.. I respect your thoughts and agree that they are public people and should be able to handle with fans, paps and so... I'm not saying that should not post pics from set, restaurants, events, concerts whatever showing Kris and Rob...it's just that follow them inside the hotel is like inside our home, is rude and intrusive..
about the vid, I saw it and I'm not sure if it's Rob or hotel attendance .. the hotel attendance should be very sorry to let pap get inside...
anyway, If I was Kristen at that time surely I would do/say same words and would wear the pants too...I would be very upset...
I'm married and sometimes I wear the pants too!! LOL ..There a joke that says besides a great man there always a great woman!!! :)

Joni said...

u really said it well Mandy ~ i have to say, I went and watched that section of the video you talked about, @ first i really chuckled and I do agree w/u that she seems to "wear the pants" in that relationship, but then it also made me upset & a bit sad that all this upheavel seems to be taking a toll on them, i mean they can't even go out for a nice time w/friends w/out getting upset over being photographed kwim ? Like he is apologizing for something that he has no control over :( But then i giggle again cuz she is such a badass and I love her for yelling @ her man lol... sheesh i feel bad for both of them ! Sure would love to hear from that other chick in the elevator w/them. But thanx for your blog and your insights....

Joni

drabrasil said...

oh.. in addition to my previous comment, I must add that Rob already told in some interview that Kris personality is very strong and hard to handle.. :)
Even if you are right in some points, I will delete your blog from my favs as you asked...

Nicole said...

I always enjoy your blogs and respect how you voice your opinion, whether I agree or not. But I don't think that was Rob's voice. I think that girl asked Kristen for an autograph and she asked to wait until they were away from the paps....

Golnaz said...

i dont know, i agree with others that have watched the video. you see the blond girl come up and ask for autograph/picture, and Rob apologes to her/not Kristen about not being able to do it, and Kristen cuts him off and says can we do this somewhere else.

Either way, we werent there, none of us no exactly what happened. But i cant help but love Fierce Kstew!

Mandy's Mind said...

Someone on twitter sent me this:

hey idiot - kristen was bitching at the woman who asked her and rob for a pic/autograph. NOT AT ROB. try again asshole.


And I have to admit I thought that she was talking to the hotel staff who had said sorry (for allowing papz in hotel maybe?) but listen closely and watch Rob's head - it seems clear to me it is him and her snapping at him (understandably - bad idea to talk at all with camera rolling near by) but this tweeters assumption it is a fan (there wasn't a fan there) asking for an autogrpah is absurd - why would Kristen say to wait till people are gone to sign an autograph?

I don't think *I* am the idiot in this situation ;)

Anonymous said...

hey Moron Mandy, there was clearly a fan/ or perhaps she was working with the paps in delaying them into getting in the elevator, anyways she asks them for an autograph, Robert says no, sorry i can't, and kristen then adds can you at wait until there are not this people around (the paps videotaping the/harrasing them), the fan then says sorry and follows them into the elevator.

Lucerne said...

Thanks for posting the link to the video. Heard that one existed. Sad to see, but it is out there and morbid curiosity made me look.

I watched video twice, and the second time I caught on to the fact that Kristen words were directed to the woman standing to the left side of them who said something to Rob. If you watch the video, at 1:24 a woman with a black vest, white long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and a brown purse walks in, she stands to the side of Rob, she says something to Rob, Rob says sorry, I promise… “Then Kristen says, “Can we just wait until….” The woman then says “Sorry”, then Rob, Kristen gets into the elevator and so does the woman.

Mandy's Mind said...

Thanks - it looks like it could be I am human and was wrong twice (1st I thought it was hotel staff, then Rob that Kstew snapped at) but that lady is not the same lady as in the cab as I thought (hadn't paid close enough attention to her outfit apparently) and although this only proves I was mistaken - nothing in my blog is incorrect as I clearly state:
-------------------------------
if you listen closely it sounds like Rob says something like "I'm sorry, I promise..." and Kristen SOOOO bitches... "Can we just wait until these people are gone" It's around 1:31 of the video

I never speculate that they are or aren't together - nor do I really care if they make babies or not... but If she is bitching at him it is hilarious because it means she CLEARLY wears the pants if they ARE in a relationship ha ha ha - not that I am assuming or have any basis - I am simply stating my opinion on if they WERE together i think SHE wears the pants ha ha - sorry...
---------------------------------

lot's of if's in there... i wasn't stating fact... it was opinion.... which I am entitled to and which when I am wrong I will admit...

Yamilka Pinero said...

I saw the video and well there is a fan there with red hair and in the video in the hotel that its taken from outside you can see that the fans stay in the lobby after they get in the elevator. I don't think though that the I'm sorry I promise its from Rob it doesnt sound like his voice it sounds like the man taking the video who at the ends tells them Im sorry again... Just saying

Applepe said...

Hahahaahahahahahaahah.. people are such bitches.... why they call u idiot and all that?? come one people... live your life.. Lol..

Oh.. and thank u so much for uploading.. although i dont like to see that ppl stalke them so i dont watch those kinds of pics or videos.. i do watch this video LLOLL... to see that line... i dont think that Kstew was talking to Rob.. i think it was to that girl... maybe she was to tired of the papz.. all that (remember that they were following from the restaurant)... so. she say that.. just to sing in the elevator... i mean... they could say. No.. sorry... im on my break.. hahahahaah and we all will call her.. BITCHH.. but.. come on....
she deserves to say to some fans.. NO I WILL NOT SING.. LOL

well.. any ways.. i read your blog everyday from ARgentina south america.. so keep posting pics and news:D:D:D

peace

MM said...

i think they are talking to the fan because when they entered the elevator you can see the girl holding a piece of paper and a pen.

Unknown said...

I love the post and have a *shakes fist in air* "Good for You, Girl" for ya. Speak you mind! Our country was founded on freedom of speech and if it's wrong when people step on your right to speak your mind. NOW that said, as long as you aren't hurting, harassing or spreading vicious lies then I say piss on those who don't like honest, open and hilarious blog posts.

Oh yea, if you ever run into Rob again, tell him Gina from Florida says Hi!! hahahahaha....