Thursday, October 22, 2009

Slight Rant about Eclipse Wrap Party Rumours

Twitter and Twi-Fans are a buzz, anxiously trying to get their last chance with Eclipse filming in Vancouver.

The latest is the "Eclipse Wrap Party" that fans and paprazzi alike are hoping to get wind of and go to for a last chance to see their fave stars in Vancouver.

I posted this on twitter this morning in response to numerous DMs and @messages about this "wrap party"


since everyone is asking me-i have no idea if ppl SAYING they have eclipse wrap deets R lying or not-nor do i care-if they know&go-so be it

ALSO-There are crew wrap parties and that is a separate (but awesome) party at the end of any movie/series/season they may/may not incl cast

Either way if people know anything they won't tell you and they shouldn't rub it in your face they know (unless they're lying for attention)

*I*do*NOT* know of a CAST wrap PARTY - - - and if i hear anything I won't tweet it because I don't think it's fair/safe/nice-JUST my opinion


**end rant**



I do not belive anyone who says they are invited to the wrap party. Maybe I am wrong, but it is my opinion that they are full of shit. It doesn't seem plausible to me that a major wrap party would include these kinds of people, though I don't know them (nor want to) very well - it is clearly unlikely they would be on the elite guestlist.... and if they were, they'd be taken off pretty quickly for bragging about it publicly... ha!

I'm not sure much more needs to be said on that issue?

Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I can't imagine a friend of the cast would blab about this. Why would they? They gain nothing from it.

jencwu said...

I also find it very interesting that one of these people had made their twitter account private recently, only to make it public again just in time to announce they were invited to the wrap party.