Friday, October 23, 2009

Sex in The City meets Twilight.... Kristin Davis talks about Taylor Lautner



I saw this over at RobstenLovers

Kristin Davis knew Taylor Lautner long before he was the beefy heartthrob from the "Twilight" flicks. The "Sex and the City" star worked with the 17-year-old when he played Sharkboy in 2005's "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D," and like any proud mom-type figure, she's happy to see how far he's come.

"Oh, the youngster! He was the Sharkboy, and I played the mother of the other kid who imagined Sharkboy and Lavagirl in Robert Rodriguez's movie, and I met him down in Texas. He was a kid," she enthusiastically told MTV News about her former co-star. "He was a kid and he didn't have those muscles, and I don't know what happened. I see these pictures [now and] I can't believe it."

Davis may still be trying to take in Lautner's transformation from a scrappy child star to a full-fledged Hollywood hunk, but she definitely feels that the young actor deserves all the success he's been earning.

"He's a great kid and he works really, really, really hard and he had a great professional ethic when I worked with him," she said, adding that he was neither spoiled nor bratty when they worked together on the kid-friendly action flick.

"[He was] nothing of those negative things that you think of with child actors. So for anyone to be succeeding, I'm happy for him," she said. "I'm just a little ... I feel protective, like what is he doing without his shirt on? And then I hear he's dating people and I'm like, 'Ahh!' "

Although Davis, who is currently shooting "Sex and the City 2," admits to never having seen "Twilight," she's planning to catch up with the vampire series soon.

"I want to see it. I'm behind. I'll just need to do deep breathing. You know, they grow up so fast," she joked. "But I'm really happy for him, and he is adorable."



If you are in USA go to RobstenLovers to see the MTV Video Clip that can't be viewed in Canada BOO!

No comments: