Monday, October 26, 2009

Ryan Gosling is NOT a Loser...

I had a failed mission of meeting Ryan Gosling Saturday Night in Vancouver. Although I did see him - twice - I didn't get to chat with him or snap a photo and therefore I deem it a failed mission.

Many people did see him however and they are lucky lil bitches... people who I am very jealous of. LOL

Apparently after the show Ryan went out in Yaletown - *gasp* I know - surprising eh? It's the mecca of everything great and everyone famous it seems.

Lainey posts:
Ryan was at Section 3 in Yaletown. Apparently a scuffle broke out. You know those douchebags who can’t handle their drink and pull their dicks out because deep down inside they know they grew up to be losers?

Ryan Gosling is not a loser.

And before the situation got out of hand, he chilled the place out, defused the agro, and stepped in with his charm to break sh-t up. HOT.

On the romantic side, several people claim to have seen him holding hands with a girl. Others say it seemed totally platonic. And there are also rumours from previous city stops that he’s with one of the female members of his band. Needless to say, nothing is slam dunk. But he’s a musician on the road. He’s enjoying the freedom.


I know his mom and his sister were there.... and I also know he looked hot as ever... even from a distance I could feel his sizzle... rawr!

If only I had gone for a drink in Yaletown as planned instead of head home....

Ah well... Next time perhaps.

Go See Lainey's Photos:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan looks great in the photos! But isn't he a little lanky for you, Mandy? I know you like your men big and strong, lol!