Sunday, October 4, 2009

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Out in Vancouver Last Night

Last Night after wonderful dinner with some friends I was exhausted from a long week and headed home. I drove past one of the red carpet VIFF Gala Parties and that was cool to see, but I didn't evne get out to go check it out closer.

I assumed that the cast, including Rob and Kristen, would go out last night because it was Sam Bradley's last night in town and there was no filming (that I know of) Sunday and Eclipse filming had been a long week (according to David Slade's tweets)

I was too tired to look around much downtown and I hadn't heard anything solid about happenings so I just came home to bed.... of course I had to be up this morning at 6:30am so that was another reason.

Anyhow, here are the photos from Rob & Kristen out last night. I wasn't there, I don't know details, but wanted to post photos anyways.



There are more photos all over... them in the cab, walking etc.

Looks like it wasn't a "DATE" as some TABLOIDS are reporting.... well... I don't usually bring so many people out for a romantic date ;) but who knows eh... I am just glad they had a night out...

Anyhow, it's early, I haven't slept much, I have things to do - - - updates tonight :-)

2 comments:

Kristy Hoover said...

I could be completely wrong, known to happen, but the blond looks like Rob's sister?? Not that it matters. Thanks for the post!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I really got a kick out of the pic of K. [the cropped one you have above], through the glass door and behind one of Rob's 'minders.' K. looks like she's having fun... and there are papz out there!

I'd be really glad if this was some sort of a break-through. Wish she could laugh at all the papz stalking. Wouldn't that piss them off??? LOL.