Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness (RAK)

In my community there is a project, that is done all over the world, called Random Acts of Kindness. It is always neat to see the school kids participate in this and do things in the community to help others - just because.

In this world it is important to remember to be kind and I really think you get out of life what you put in.

Today on my break at work, after a long and busy day, I decided to put together little "care kits" for my colleagues. Just a little bag of nice things that are relevent to our job and some sweet treats to get us through our evening meeting.

They were very appreciative and I left an otherwise long dinner meeting feeling good about life in general.

This isn't meant to be a sappy, happy story - just an encouragement to go out of your way for others, be kind, and enjoy life to it's fullest :)

No comments: