Monday, October 19, 2009

MONDAY SET REPORT

I have been slacking - this I know... Set Reports have been scarce with the studio shots, my birthday, my hangover... you know - important things ha!

David Slade Tweeted Today:

Just one week and a few days to go to complete principle photography, the finish line seems still so far.

Shooting first day in the Cullen house, its the first day we managed to shoot more than our schedule.


It's true - this week is shooting the Cullen house... though not in the sense that you might think hope...

last week was the tent scene interiors and also the fight near the tent that leads to the death of Riley and Victoria... go team... you know, when that long story about the "3rd wife" kicks into Bella's head and she slices herself to distract everyone giving her team the lead... go team...

All studio.

Sucks for fans who want to get in some last minute set-stalking.

Rocks for cast and production who want to get this thing finished.

I'd heard they'd wrap a few days early (that meaning a few days before Halloween) then some thought they may wrap this week....

seems by the tweets the first source was right (as always) and they will wrap before halloween but after this week.... guess we will see.

The way they have it going for the Cullen House they will finish faster than scheduled if they did it any other way. Is that confusing? Just believe they are catching up for any time they were behind...

This week will be all studio from what I hear... I will report what I can.... sad it's almost done - but glad it's almost time to see New Moon - - - the wait for Eclipse will kill me... especially with nothing certain for filming Breaking Dawn...

I swear Summit is doing it to torture me personally... I knew I should have not hogged the cast during New Moon.... bad Mandy! Malicious Mandy! ;)

That's all for now... lot's of new posts up - thanks for your patience with my absence this weekend due to over indulgence but totally awesome birthday weekend

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

honestly, I think, no I know, I am looking forward to Eclipse more than New Moon. maybe it is because I haven't been to a single filming with Eclipe(sob); it's all new. at least so far. I've seen so much New Moon stuff that I've probably seen the movie already lol

Echo said...

happy belated! i'm so excited for eclipse cuz my bday is on the 29th. party all day and wrap it up with my fave book of the saga-turned-movie. wooohoo!