Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

Well, I've been neglecting my blog lately & its not just because Eclipse wrapped ;)

Every year I plan this massive Halloween Event. We throw huge parties in 7 major cities across Canada and as Director of Operations for the company I've pretty much had no life every October since 2004.

Often I begin planning in July and have my costume prepared and decided before Labour Day.

This year, however, I passed a lot of my workload in other cities to another person and though it meant less stress through the summer and early fall, its inevitably caught up with me.

This past week and a half I've been catching up, reviewing, approving, re-doing, fixing, adjusting and confirming a number of things from participating nightclubs, staff, volunteers, sponsorship, transportation, admin work, schedules, prizes, training sessions etc.

In fact the only thing I didn't get involved in was promo (which may be part of why our #s are lower this year in 2/7 cities, but who knows)

Anyhow, I've been super busy, stressed and haven't had anytime to blog or tweet....

I thank-you for still checking my pages and commenting on some of your fave older posts its very sweet of you :-)

Currently I'm typing on my blackberry while my husband drives me around to drop off supplies to some of the nightclubs and pick up prizes from sponsors.

I can't wait for tonight, party time and a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom hotel suite condo :-)

2 friends from Seattle are coming up for the weekend so should be a great time!

I am being a German Beer Wench type girl.... Hahaha I'll post pix later

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.

Check Back Monday for your regular scheduled frequent & exciting blogs !!!

M
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: