Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween and the Month of October



Halloween is always awesome. I do a HUGE event!!!

It is crazy how many Twilight things are out now like the pumpkin stencils pictured above and the Halloween Cards and Costumes

I have *NO CLUE* what to be this year but I am pretty sure it will NOT be Twilight related (Although some red contacts and going as a Volturi or simply a bad vamp would be fun?!?!)


Love at First Bite Costume



October is one of my most favourite months because of Halloween and my Birthday and Canadian Thanksgiving!!!!

Usually my birthday and Halloween Costume are planned by July - this year however, I have been *ahem* preoccupied with Twilight related stuff ha ha! *understatement I know*

I have been Rainbow Brite, Tinkerbell, Jem, Wilma Flinstone (I love 80s cartoons ha ha) I wanted to go as Jane Jetson but I have put on a lot of weight and I don't think I'd feel comfy in the costume that is offered at the stores and have run out of time to make one I am comfy in .... hmmm....

I like the ones that tie up in the front as it accentuates my curves...They make them in fairy tale characters, beer girls, pirates.. everything....



I really like this one too-



These are just funny-



Last year my husband and I were Wilma & Fred Flinstone.... we like doing couple costumes but not sure what this year.... He likes simple, I tend to enjoy more extravagent... I give away several hundred dollars at my event (one winner from each group of about 300-500 people gets a grand cash prize) so I like to have a half decent costume on when giving away stuff for prizes ha ha!!!

Are you dressing up? What as? What are your plans?

Mine include Trick-or-Treat Time with my kiddo (who always picks the best costumes btw) and then my big event.....

1 comment:

Honeystar1022 said...

We are having a very small Family Halloween party for the kids.Im poor this year,Disney world in less than 2 months. So I have no idea what to be.My hubby is a wuss,he wont dress up.My Mom and I want to dress up,but not sure what to do.It's gotta be cheap.I offered to be a ho if she was the pimp,but while trick or treating with my kids I'd just look like a ho without my pimp. lmao any ideas?
-Krista