Friday, October 23, 2009

Edward's Cracked Face

"At one point, Edward's head gets smashed onto the marble floor and his vampire skin appears to crack, along with the floor. It seems Edward is done for, but this wound suddenly heals. "I said to Chris, 'Isn't healing more of a wolf thing?'" Mac Leod recalld. "And he said, 'Yeah, I'd better call Stephenie.' So he called Stephenie and got her approval to crack and heal Edward's face! Any ideas or questions would always go through Stephenie, because she has the whole mythology in her head." [p.127, New Moon: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion]

I love that they did this, in fact, it was the one thing I commented on in the video spoiler clip of the volturi fight... I couldn't see it well enough to see if it cracked and to what extent. It shows his skin is like marble.

[source]

No comments: