Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wolf Pack with Fans on Set

I just got texts from some fans at the set.... and also some other fans have been tweeting.... They met the wolf-pack outside the set !!!

I didn't go to the set tonight - I am too tired from a long week.

I worked yesterday and today very long shifts at my "real job" [the one that has become less dominant in my life lately - but I don't regret it... I am so thanksful I have the flexibility my job offers so that I can fully enjoy the awesomeness that is Twilight Filming in my own back yard]

Anyways - I know they started filming around 6pm and the fans on the north side of the set were able to get a great view of the fire and filming until about 11pm when they were moved back away from the area they had been standing so that the crew could set up for a new shot.

Fans who were on the South side of the filming were able to watch the cast vehicles come and go for filming, lunch, etc. from the set to the circus (hair/make-up etc.)

Many fans met most of the wolf pack including Kiowa Gordon, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz and Chaske Spencer.

I can't wait to read about their experiences tomorrow - I am kicking myself now for not going...I debated it for a while [and I am still debating] but just decided I had too much other stuff to get done at home... sleep included, yet I have obviously neglected that one ha ha!

Good Night

Thanks for Reading :)

No comments: