Friday, September 25, 2009

Wolf Pack on the prowl in Vancouver

Twilight Saga Eclipse Cast including the wolf pack have been frequently spotted around Vancouver.

Tons more Photos by Punkd over at Lainey but here are a couple of my faves...



Lainey also made me smile with this:
Those vampires with their pasty faces and Walmart wigs vs the healthy natural beauty of the wolves – based purely on aesthetics, I am of the lupine persuasion.....Alex Meraz who doesn’t seem to be capable of taking a bad photo. I mean really, it’s like a photo shoot every time

It's fairly accurate - I always joke I'd need me a vampire to keep cool in the summer and a werewolf to keep me warm in the winter (space heater). That wolf-pack is such a good looking bunch..... I am so excited to see them all on the big screen.

1 comment:

kaosgremlin said...

LMAO! My son has that exact same t-shirt that Boo-Boo is wearing. When he saw the pic he decided he was now on team wolf and over the vamps. He says the wolves are much cooler in real life.

Thanx again for all your updates too!