Monday, September 21, 2009

Today's Filming - Vampires Talk and Kiss

Today was filming at a familiar past set which I thought had wrapped completely but apparently with the sun and unusually nice weather things have been adjusted slightly...???

Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were seen leaving set today by fans and although Taylor Lautner's vehicle was spotted, he was not... (perhaps someone else in his usual car - i don't know how the car thing works.. they have drivers, I thought they stuck to their driver/car but who knows?)

I would assume more fight training or fighting scenes although this location was (I believe) the same location David Slade was at when he tweeted that Taylor had carried Kristen all day recently....

It is also the same location where Peter tweeted he'd put his fight training to work - so I couldn't tell you for sure WHAT was filmed, only that its surrounded by forest likely in or near a clearing...

David Slade Tweeted:
Today, vampires talking, vampires kissing, rain stayed away. We had to battle the sunlight to keep our vampires from sparkling too much.

I would guess, since it's in the same spot as fight training it may be something like the vampires discussing the battle plan and kissing their loved ones before the battle... "just in case"

It would make sense to have "Alice" and "Jasper" along with "Edward" and "Bella" doing that... I don't know for sure... this is speculation... you all know how I like to piece together puzzel pieces, even when i am missing tons of pieces ha ha!

Twilight Lexicon summarizes Chapter 19 - Selfish and here is the part I was thinking of:

Alice arrives to keep an eye on Bella while Edward goes to talk with Jasper about the strategic implications of his decision to sit out. She reiterates Edward’s reassurances that the battle will be a piece of cake.

Makes sense no?

Again, I could be way off - these are my best guesses based on what I see, hear, read and piece together :)

This week will be a busy one for filming hopefully I will get lot's of information for you all to enjoy :)

Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

Applepe said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!


There is a scene.. qhere alice kiss jasper necks... remember.. the GOTCHA MOMENT.. im a big fan of this two lOL

Irishgirlnc said...

ok...posted earlier this morning and my post disappeared for some reason. But I think this might be the scene from pages 401-409. When they are in the clearing and have finished training. Jacob asks Edward what he will do with Bella during the battle, and they end with the plan for Jacob to cary her to mask her scent. Jasper, Alice, Edward, Bella, and Jacob were in this scene, as Jasper has to test that Bella's scent was masked. Perhaps this is what was being filmed.