Monday, September 14, 2009

Today's Filming - Fight Training ?

Today's set has wrapped for the day but it has not wrapped at that location yet so I will not be posting any specific details or photos of the set.

[Let's face it, even a photo has enough clues in it to lead an army of fans... that is certainly how I found many sets before]

I will say that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Elizabeth Reaser, Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed and Kellan Lutz were *ALL* on set today....

The wolf-pack, though in town now, was not, to my knowledge, on set today, but perhaps that is why the location has not wrapped yet... perhaps they will join them there later this week? I have no idea... just my best guess...

Based on who was there and where it was it is my best guess that they filmed the fight training/practice scene.... does anyone know any other scene that would involve them all (and only them) outdoors?

Twilight Lexicon has a summary of this chapter in Twilight Saga Eclipse.

I could be (and am often) wrong... I simply take pieces of a puzzle and try to make them fit - Like the Seattle New Born Chaos Set

Anyways - I have photos from the set that they will film at tomorrow (which I can post likely on thursday after they wrap that location) and also photos from today (though none of the actual set as it was on private property so I just took photos of trailers and props... I don't sneak on to sets or break rules... just a curious and excited fan who likes to report what is going on in her own backyard)

Today I arrived right before they wrapped for the day, I had been walking through with my husband and daughter when I saw the trailers.

I saw Jodelle Ferland (I think she was with her mom) though I don't think she was on set today (tomorrow likely) and I wish I had asked her for a photo, but instead I just said "hi" and she waved... she is adorable and very sweet!

I also saw Kellan, Peter, Nikki in their vehicles returning from set to the trailers.

I also heard Rob and Taylor and Kristen's name being mentioned at the wrap and although their vehicles went by, I didn't see them (the cars rear windows are tinted, which is likely why I saw Kellan, Peter and Nikki who all sat in the front of their vehicles.)

I also saw Ashley, Jackson (with his guitar) and her puppy (Marlow?!) leave the trailers and get into their cars to head home for the day. Kristen and Taylor hopped into their vehicles blocke donly slightly by P.A's.

There were only 2 girls there besides me and still the P.A's held umbrellas out to hide a certain star (we assumed Rob) which was silly because we were not even taking any photos.

It all happened quite quickly and it was neat to see everyone but I didn't take photos or bother them as I didn't feel the need.

Maybe I am still on my high from meeting Stephenie Meyer, or perhaps annoyed with how the cast has been treated lately. But, I mostly just enjoyed seeing the area they filmed and seeing who was leaving set so I could try to guess what was being filmed :)

Hope everyone enjoyed their Monday - Is it Friday yet?

*****UPDATE******

David Slade tweeted:

Worked w/entire Cullen family today. @peterfacinelli borrowed my camera, took my picture being strangled by Jackson, will upload later...
16 minutes ago from web

Forrest again today, tomorrow we do wolf shots, saw some great wolf tests today, early stages developed from New Moon wolves.
19 minutes ago from web

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! What a person like me on another continent will do to also work with them on set....i also wanna do acting!! Life sucks when u can't have what u really want in life!! Thanks 4 ur update though and thanks for being so kind to them by not stalking them like other fans do. People like u make the world a colourfull place to be. Ur a fan million!

Feds said...

i love you're posts..and this one is the most interesting because you didn't post the pics but just from the details i was able to picture the place and the set..you are great!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the details! So exciting that they are shooting with the Cullens =)

If you don't mind me asking you this, did you catch any interaction between Jackson and Ashley here?

I also saw Ashley, Jackson (with his guitar) and her puppy (Marlow?!) leave the trailers and get into their cars to head home for the day.

Or did you see them separately?

xo

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the read. I especially enjoy your respect and admiration for the entire cast and the filming process. I'll be back again to read. Thanks for the update.

Unknown said...

hey!! can you post that pic that david said he took of being strangled by jackson?? that sounds pretty funny! :-)