Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This Week's Filming...

A lot of people are asking me about this week's set. I only know of three and I am not broadcasting them all over. I visited one of the sets for this week on Friday and snapped some pics which I will share after they wrap that set.

This week's schedule was already adjusted due to weather so it will be interesting to see how the week goes. I am glad I got my photos before it became a hot set as there were no screens or barracades when I went :)

By the end of the week I can do set reports and photos for sure (maybe sooner - again depending on schedule and when they wrap a location)

Photos include a built set, green screens, vehicles and props as well as gear and equipment.

Till then I will keep posting anything interesting I can find or learn.

Also Check out the Long Weekend Wrap Up

Enjoy these photos of Young Rpattz

Go Review Last Week's Filming Break Down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your integrity! It is refreshing to know that you are more concerned for these actor's safety and well being than getting a "scoop" You are truly an asset to the Twilight Saga community.