Monday, September 21, 2009

This Week's Filming... What to look forward too...

Today's Filming had "Alice" and "Jasper" and "Edward" and "Bella" in a forested outdoors area. Read about it here

For the rest of this week there are at least three locations...

One will be the Forks Police Station (Billy Burke must be back in town soon for that - Chief Swan how I would love to meet you ;) tee hee)

**edit-Billy Burke Tweeted:
Leavin early tmorow back to Vancouver. Regret to inform that i may not make the London Twi-gig in Oct. Another pic in the works. Letcha know**


I got some great photos of that set being prepared and will post once the location wraps.

[I know - I am beginning to hate my own rule... but if I don't want to be unwelcome at sets I really need to wait until a location wraps to post photos if I can... It's hard on me too - I am so excited to share everything with you.... but I know you all understand why i wait and I appreciate that!]

Also this week are some more outdoor sets and also another new set that I have yet to go check out [hoping to tomorrow if possible] I will get lot's of pre-filming photos and also live set reports (although I rarely get to live sets anymore - there is usually someone who can let me know whats happening so I can let you know)

Also next week I know of one set that has had crew busy preparing for. I got some great photos and video of this location that I plan to share with you ASAP.

I am starting to get sick - but luckily with Cold FX, Vitamin C and Echinacea - I seem to be battling it off pretty well - I shall continue to fight the good fight and stay healthy.... hopefully... LOL

Thanks for Reading - so many photos and videos coming soon :) I can't wait to share them all with you!

4 comments:

TanjaB. said...

This is so exciting! Thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing this fantastic stuff with all the other fans worldwide! :)

Nancy said...

Thanks for the info! Can't wait to see your photos.

Applepe said...

Woww.............. Thankkk u... cant wait to they finish fliming and u can post picss LOL

Greetings from Argentina:D

Denny-Lee said...

I love reading your blog. and i love your ethics about not posting anything until the set wraps so as not to give away locations! Tahk you so much! It's always fun to read what you've written!!