Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sam Bradley Quickie Report

As I mentioned in My Previous Blog Sam Bradley played tonight at The Venue (Previously The Plaza) on Granville Street in Vancouver.

I met with the lovely ladies from Robsten Lovers as well as a few good friends and we went for some drinks and appies after taking in the landscape :)

Good Times were had and then we rushed on over to The Venue to catch the end of the Opening Band.

A group of other friends had grabbed seats and it was awesome to have a little booth open room area to ourselves just beside the stage.

I snapped a few photos but mostly video from our area as well as some from side stage and upstairs. Whiskey, Sea Blue and Passport are all among my fave songs and were all played *squeee* it was awesome just hanging out with friends, listening to great music and enjoying ourselves...

A lot of people tweeted me to ask about Twilight Cast - there was none there to my knowledge. I know Taylor is out of town and was at a party in LA and I also know the wolf-pack had the night off and some were spotted out and about while Rob & Kristen & Billy worked on set quite late.

Overall, an excellent evening. I took photos of lot's of friends chatting with sam and even got a photo of he and I looking "so pretty" ha! I passed on several tweet messages from Sam's friends around the globe who tweeted me and asked me to say hi for them.... he actually remembered a lot of the people I told him about...

For example I told him his Sake Girl in Tx says hi and he said "Tell Tanya I remember her and hello and thanks" too cute!!!

Anyways - there was a full house and lot's of familiar faces and I think for the most part everyone had an awesome time :)

I have some FANTASTIC photos to share and tons of awesome videos - but I do need some shut-eye so check back tomorrow evening :-)

**Three videos postedcheck them out here

and also go check out...

All my videos will be up soon on youtube so take a peak periodically :P

No comments: