Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Moon Trailor is AMAZING *i.am.died*

I LOVE LOVE the New NEW MOON Trailor - it is like the whole movie in a nutshell and I can't stpo watching it!!!!

I am excited I got to see it without even going to see Sorority Row even though I am sure it will be the one released at VMAs Sunday .... maybe because of the leak they will give us another new one tee hee ;)

I am not posting it or linking it because Summit is all of that shiz.... but if you are clever and creative you will find it "hidden" all over youtube - just not always obviously labelled as NEW NEW MOON TRAILOR ha ha ha

Here are some screep caps I found over at Twi Crack Addict



Read all the deets here

Everything about it makes me gasp with excitement.... werewolves, volturi, taylor, edward as an illusion, the sets I went to, the plot, the emotion, the action, the lines, the wardrove, i could go on and on and on and on and on and on....

i.am.died.

AWESOME!!!

69... no 68 days till NEW MOON!!!

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

Edward in the water with Bella.. i am so going to need a bigger box of kleenex

and Jane, i LOVE Jane. have you caught what she says at the very end? after the new moon website pops up? i keep missing it