Friday, September 18, 2009

More photos from Jacob's House Set

A few more photos from Jacob's House sent to me via @amyburrows

You can see more photos of the vehicles on set from yesterday's post

24 hours security

Bella's Truck

Jacob's Rabbit



It's too bad that I had to work again all day today - I reallllllllllly want to go see the cars... I know... I am weird... shuddupinyoface (How To Be Quote for those of you who can't keep up with my insanity ;) lol)

Next Up for Filming

I predict they will have Saturday/Sunday off .... then back to work Monday... especially since 100 Monkeys have their shows this weekend... though I am a tad annoyed with that. I will see them at least once this weekend and also see alot of the cool people I have met through this crazy experience :)

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

wow, they have really blocked it all off with those screens! never would have guessed it was Jacob's house