Sunday, September 27, 2009

More Photos from Cast Dinner

Here are more photos from last night - Thanks for your patience... See more photos and complete details from last nights CAST DINNER at my blog post here

I have cropped me and/or friends out of most photos since my blogs are to share happenings with fans of the series and of the actors... no need to have me or my friends in the photos ha ha ha!

We knew he had been drinking, this morning he tweeted he had a hangover - ha ha - not surprising he looked like he was having fun last night ;)



Kellan is so sexy!



Alex Meraz always looks good eh?



Chaske was so sweet





Kiowa has such big brown eyes



Bronson is such a lil cutie




Bryce is so tiny but tall....



After chatting with Stephenie Meyer two of the ladies from Robsten Lover's got a photo with her.

[which I have removed until I have time to crop]

Last Night was so fun and exciting.... I hope you enjoy these photos and reading about what happened last night

Thanks :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stephanie is so pretty, she looks just like a friend of my sisters. Looks like she would be the friend you went to school with, and just that friendly and approachable. :)

17foreverlisa said...

Again, so jealous! These pictures are amazing. I'd never minded growing up and living in the Midwest . . . until now! Someone finally got smart (and, of course, it wasn't our local hockey team's marketing staff) and has Kellan lined up to do an autograph signing session before a hockey game. It's only about an hour and a half drive, so a group of us are going to make the trip the end of October. It sure as hell won't stack up to your adventures, but it's something!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

again, great pictures! have Kellan and Bryce every had a bad picture taken? lol