Thursday, September 24, 2009

More on this week's filming so far.

At the start if this week I warned it would be a busy week of filming to look forward to.

So far this week we had Monday's Filming which continued as the b-unit on Tuesday.

Also Tuesday the main unit was filming so there were two sets on Tuesday. [I will post photos from Tuesday's main set this evening I hope as they seem to be done at this location now]

Yesterday, of course, I blogged about (and shared photos from) filming at the Forks Police Station.

More photos from yesterday's filming have popped up everywhere... These ones look like the pics from Lainey Gossip by PunkD... though I am not sure why they are tagged differently?! Lot's of "photo" theft going on - I am more about photo SHARING ... with credit and tags in place!!!

Over at TwiFans I saw these:

Can I just say that I love seeing Rob drinking Tim Hortons - hehehehehe!

Peak-a-boo he sees you



Also see Punkd_Images over at Lainey

“Bella” and “Edward” drive up in his Volvo. She’s all curious about sh- and demanding to know everything and he’s being cagy with his answers because what she doesn’t know might hurt her because she’s so fragile and pathetic and then “Charlie” comes out and they talk about the airline ticket and going away together.

Earlier this week, Pattinson was shooting vampire fights on the second unit while the main crew filmed Stewart with Taylor Lautner’s “Jacob” and his boys and Leah’s transformation is revealed.


So to clarify
since it caused quite a bit of drama with a few fans.... [ok one fan and one... other person who claims she is not a fan]

It seems when I told one fan that the "camp/beach" set Tuesday was b-unit [as I had heard it was b-unit from a reliable source] I was indeed correct.... however, I didn't think Rob would be at a b-unit [he is usually main unti] and so I said she wouldn't see Rob there.

While it is true she didn't see him there, it is also true that he may have actually been on set that day. I was at the main unit set that day and really had no idea that Rob would be on the b-unit set!!!

Next Up

More filming today and tomorrow. Full reports over the weekend on these sets (which I have some "setting up " photos of which show some awesome props being used) as well as some photos and blogs from the Sam Bradley Concert tomorrow night.

As always I will tweet all the details from the concert.

It is my Friday today - but I will be posting more tonight and over the weekend - lot's of good stuff I want to write about :)

Thanks for Reading

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

the Timmies picture is the best! love it. and how yummy does Charlie look in his uniform? yumm!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be able to speak for weeks if Rob looked at me like that, lol!