Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jasper Hale Whitlock in the 1800s - Interview with Jackson Rathbone

I can't see this video since I am in Canada - BOO!!! I read the transcipt over at MTV

I liked this part best....

MTV: Cool. Will we see the scene where Jasper gets bitten?

Rathbone: Oh yeah, we have to see that. It's going to be great. I've been studying up a lot on the Civil War and that era. It really was a crazy time. It was all-out war on our own turf and between countrymen. That's terrible. It's an interesting time to see when Jasper was actually human and what his human form was and, when he gets turned, how intense and how dark he is. Then [we'll see] his realization of what he's become, him finding Alice and being redeemed by love.


Enjoy the video non-Canadians...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn non Canadian vids!BOO!We are people too dammit! ;)