Monday, September 7, 2009

Is it weird I envision vampire babies from this couple? Alex Skarsgard and Evan Rachel Wood

Evan Rachel Wood and Alexander Skarsgard are dating according to Lainey Gossip's exclusive.


Am told exclusively by an infallible source that it’s been several weeks now. And that she flew to Shreveport, Louisiana on Friday to visit him. Skarsgard is there working on Straw Dogs with Kate Bosworth. Smart Evan. Kate has a way of throwing herself inappropriately at other people’s boyfriends. See Jim Sturgess.




Evan Rachel Wood guest starred as "The Queen" on True Blood, where she met the ravishing Alex.

I think "Eric" is totally hot - but I always judge celebrity couples base don what kinda babies they would make - and ladies, we can't hate this hook-up - there'd be some awesome - looking babies if this relationship continued ;)

Of course I am envisioning vamp-babies.... bt that is because I often blend my characters with the actors.... though I am not so insane to believe the actor *IS* the character LMAO

Though I am a huge Shane West Fan..... in his day he was uuber sexy.... amd Evan and him had a good run... but it's the year of the vamp and as Lainey said:


Oh ladies. Don’t hate. And stop with The Swears. Let the Twi-Hards own the market on the crazy. True Blood fans are much more sane?


No comments: