Thursday, September 24, 2009

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Contest

Remember before Twilight started filming in my 'hood and I would blog about all sort's of interesting things?

Well - I am going to try to do that more - but don't worry I will keep the Twi-Reports just as plentiful :)

This is exciting for me...



Actors Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) were on hand launching 1000 balloons from the Millenium Bridge in the UK to mark the December DVD release of ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince’

Each balloon will have a tag on it with a code that you use to register online at www.warnerbros.com.uk/harrypotterballoon and if you are a resident of the UK and 18 or older, you could win a trip to the set of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows and become a moving portrait in the film.




Grrrr.... I wish I lived in the UK for this reason alone....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool idea. . . but aren't balloons really bad for the environment? Isn't it like releasing a 1000 plastic bags in to the environment? Still wish I could find one though;)

Anonymous said...

oohh man!! That would be so cool!