Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Filming this week

It was a BUSY BUSY weekend but it was back to work as of yesterday....

Yesterday was some outdoor filming with some of the cast but Rob & Kristen had the day off. I didn't go because I didn't know about where the set was until after they wrapped and I was far too tired to head out there and try to peak - perhaps this week sometime I will check it out and snap some photos just to give you a sense of the land/area they used.

Then last night Rob and Kristen were seen out for dinner with some fellow cast mates sparking rumours that they were "alone" and "Kissing" and "intimate" however, I was not there and I tend to base my opinions on facts whenever possible.

Who knows or cares if they were out for dinner? It is known there was a "small handful of Twi-Cast" and anything more is speculation. Good for them for having dinner with friends and not being chased or filmed or photographed... I am sure it was a plesant change for them, though they managed to go undetected Saturday also.

Today was filming with most everyone. When I say everyone, I mean everyone... Again, I was not there so I can not provide photographic proof (I chose to spend my day off chillin' at home with my family and watching tv after sleeping in) but it was supposed to be the big scene in which Volturi, Wolf-Pack and Cullen's are all present.

We all know which scenes those are :)

Exciting Right?

It is in an area the it NOT accessible by non-crew and cast. Which means I will not be going. They have filmed here before, a few times [for both films]

I am actually surprised more people do not know about it - however, it is private property beyond a gate and I have rarely tried to even go to this set because it is simply impossible unless you tresspass, break the law, have a helicopter or bushwack and fight off the security stationed around the peremiter...

okay, I don't know for a fact they have security around the perimeter.... but I would assume so given the amount of lines crossed at previous sets recently to try and gain access.

Much of the Cast is rumoured to be leaving Thursday. Cam told me Saturday he was going back to the island Thursday, while other cast mates have Twi Con Chicago and other committments. Based on this I would GUESS filming at this location tomorrow also.

I am so excited about Eclipse... I just wish I could have all the movies to watch right now!!!

3 comments:

jencwu said...

Cam? But James isn't in Eclipse? --@flajolej

rpattzgirl survived Rob! said...

I hope not, as I am driving up to Vancouver this weekend....

S said...

Cameron Bright, who plays Alec. :)