Sunday, September 13, 2009

PHOTOS - 100 Monkeys Show at Rickshaw Theatre in Vancouver September 12, 2009

I know I did a brief report on the show last night but here are some more details and photos and fun :)

Here are my photos - Enjoy!

(I am not tagging all of them - but I hope any photos you use, tagged or not, you will credit and link back to my blog - thank you in advance)

Line up around the block near Main & Hastings - the worst intersection in Vancouver

100 Monkey Monkey's ha ha - great fans!

Lot's of souvenirs

Marnie's Stamp

Full House - View from the balcony

They had flat Edward in their purse from earlier in the day and I asked to get a photo of them with him heh heh

Best Moment of the night - Meeting Stephenie Meyer



After seeing 3 security head to side stage I got out of my seat and moved towards the front of the stage. I saw the back doors open and in walked Nikki, Liz, Paris.

Pre Show:

Always beautiful Nikki Reed

(I am not sure who the girl in the green is... anyone? I had THOUGHT from a far it was Sage but it isn't....)

Nikki and Paris Chatting

Elizabeth and Nikkie chatting

Here is a great pic of Jackson getting ready before they started.



As they were getting organized and prepared to start Nikki, Liz, Paris and friends went up to the VIP Booth beside the stage.

Performance Shots:











Post Show

Back door Alley - fans wait for the band to exit...

Ben G & I

VanCityAllie took this photo of a few of us with Ben G

And of course the poster from the show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the flat rob pic, Mandy, nice to meet you *again* last night . . . ;)

nucksgrl said...

cool pics! are you going ot the show on Sunday as well?

Misha said...

you got me in the first photo !!!! LOL