Monday, September 21, 2009

Clearing Out Jacob Black's House

The last of the black screens were taken from Jacob Black's House.

I got a few shots of the garage (barn) with the big doors open and even one peaking inside, though there wasn't much left to see.



This set is my favourite set - it was my first set during New Moon filming.

During New Moon of course this house was used as Jacob's House and the barn was used as his garage where they fix up the motorbikes. In the trailer Jacob is seen transforming into a wolf from the back porch of this very house.

For Eclipse they have used the house and "garage" once again as well as filmed the giant fire where the Legends are told in the back part behind the house.



Very exciting again to have all these sets and movies filming here.... Such great memories for me to share with my grandkids one day - although I am sure they will just roll their eyes at there silly old grandma.... heh heh

No comments: