Friday, September 11, 2009

Ashley Greene as Correspondent at the VMA's Sunday September 13, 2009


Just Jared has deets from Ashley Greene's interview with Teen Vogue on her upcoming gig Sunday at the VMA's as a correspondent.


On what she’ll be wearing on Sunday night: “No [I don't know]. I’m about to fly into New York to meet my stylist — she’s worked with me for awhile and knows what I like. I’m a huge fan of Dolce & Gabbana: Their stuff fits me really well, and I just love the bodice and the silhouettes of their dresses. I wore Dolce to the Teen Choice and MTV Movie Awards this year, but I think Sunday’s outfit is going to be a little bit edgier. I feel like at the VMAs, you can go all out.”

On who she’s excited to see on the red carpet: “Lady Gaga and Katy Perry always have these crazy, insane outfits, so I’m excited to see them. Taylor Swift, who actually did this last year, has a really sweet and classic style so I’m looking forward to see what she wears. As last year’s correspondent, Taylor changed twice, and I just loved both of her outfits. Oh, and Beyonce!”

On the two Taylors: “Taylor Swift–she’s so sweet–actually offered to call and give me a run-though of her experience last year. I think that will calm me down a bit! Taylor Lautner, out of all the guys, always looks pretty sharp on the carpet. Yeah, I think [he's the best dressed].”


I can't wait for the VMAs I plan to watch them live and tape them to rewatch if needed - and also tape True Blood to watch after VMAs since they air at the SAME TIME grrr....

FYI - Ashley IS *NOT* the reason I am most excited, though it is exciting, tee hee ;)

No comments: