Saturday, August 22, 2009

What the heck were they doing down there anyways?

I have blogged photos and my story of the set last night here

but what I neglected to discuss (due to exhaustion and time constraints) were my theories on what was filmed.

It is hard when you have crazies tweeting lies about who is on set and what they see... so let me break down what I know - and from that what I suspect.

Riley as Xavier was on set (we suspected this from hearsay and it was confirmed by David Slade's tweet today:

Wrapped first week, probably most challenging week of our shoot. Last night Xavier Samuels delivered as astonish power performance, all good

We also saw photos from other bloggers (such as Twilight Gossip while at the set of who we believed to be Charlie Bewley in make-up as well as photos that seem to show Bryce.



Rumour was also that Dakota Fanning was on set, and a reliable source claims to have seen her filming...

Furthermore, knowledge of the novels, stealthy detective skills of which characters were present and the set details we noticed last night lead me to believe that they are likely filming a scene in Seattle.

I think that perhaps Riley and Victoria are causing some chaos in Seattle (like the book, the newborns are acting crazy - which is why the set had a dumpster, graffiti like an alley in the "bad part of town" and a flipped upside down car...) and what I suspect is that Demetri & Jane (and perhaps Alec - I don't know that he was on set, though he may have been) were in Seattle observing this chaos (from a balcony, above the alley looking down) to which they report back to the Volturi leaders... and we all know how the Volturi feel about this blatantly obvious vampire anarchy....

Thoughts?

This is educated guesses here folks - I don't claim to have all the answers but I have discussed with a few people what we know, what we think and this is the theory I have come up with...

Discuss.

5 comments:

red_bella said...

Your theories make sense. But would that mean that they are deviating from the book, I don't remember anything in Eclipse about the Volutri observing the goings on of the vampire army in Seattle.

briannechantal said...

WARNING: @NickieInWa on Twitter is a PSYCHO FAN. She is harassing @annechantal @canadagraphs and others

If photography sites such as X17 tweet you on twitter, she will do anything she can to make you look bad. She is harassing @annechantal @canadagraphs and others who have done all they can to let people know what is going on on the Twilight film sets WITHOUT revealing exact address locations -- probably because she is jealous that she is not getting the information first or something to that nature. Just a warning to all the Twi fans out there! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd say your theories are pretty spot on as to what's being filmed. Can't wait to hear and learn more. Keep up the good work but get some rest!!
xoxo
BOA

QuiltNut Creations said...

seeing David Slades Tweet got me way overexcited. and i agree with your thinking of what was being filmed as well.

Unknown said...

I was at the set that night and the area where all of the fans were standing was covered with black screens so I drove around the back side where they filmed bella getting on the motorcycles with those creepers and we saw this huge fire!! so i think that your theories are correct cuz if they were filming the scene when the new borns are burnt it doesnt really make sense with the area its filmed in.... so good snooping!!!