Monday, August 3, 2009

Warning From MaliciousMandy1 on Twitter

Tonight's Tweets:

Warning - Do not hate me if I don't tweet information you hope to get from me... The reason I met cast last time was cuz I was hush-hush

While I'm friendly&will share experiences(should I even have any again)like last time(even more so in fact)I won't tweet addresses/locations

But feel free to bitch, whine&direct your hate mail to my email address malicious.mandy@hotmail.com ;) I've got MUCH thicker skin this time

As always - postings will be made on my blog (in its new location) http://maliciousmandysmind.blogspot.com

-------------------------

Of course this is because everyone and their dog is coming to meet some Vamps and after the successes I had last time during New Moon, I am not 100% sure how "devoted" I can be this time, simply because I think there will be triple the amount of people.

I remember one night in Yale Town and there were (and still are) reports of "so many people" being outside a bar.... in reality there was less than 20 of us...

I remember arriving to a set and having 30 some odd people... then slowly we got down to 4 people.....

I think this time... things will be VERY different... More fans, More Paps, More Craziness...

I want to avoid that all - yet I know I won't be able to stay away....

My compromise with myself is to go out in moderation, put sleeping as a priority (please someone remind me kindly of this next month when I am bitching about not sleeping much!!) and most importantly - NO TWEETS!!!

Last time I didn't really tweet locations or anything... with a few exceptions...

This time, I really do NOT want to be caught up in the he said - she said - crowd craziness.... there are a few people on twitter *ahem-cough* who broadcast sets, and that is their perrogative.... but I don't agree with it, nor will I do it...

I don't know all 800+ people following me... I don't know how many are crazy.... why would I broadcast the location of my fave cast member?

So my advance warning is - - - don't think I will be the "easy in" for info...

on a lighter note, i would still love to go for drinks and hang out with the out of town guests who come to Vancouver... it's great meeting new people - but I want everyone to know just cuz we bond over martini's doesn't mean I will GPS you to a set location ;)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Glad you posted this. I hope you aren't harassed too badly!