Friday, August 28, 2009

Twilight Saga Eclipse films Graduation Scene

So last night I was informed from several sources that the filming of the graduation scene in Twilight Saga Eclipse would take place at a local school.

I was excited to hear about this Coquitlam School, since most believed all school shots would be shot at David Thompson High School.

Twitter seemed quiet about the set, a few so-called reliable set seekers were tweeting Langley and I so I wasn't shocked when I got to set early this morning to see only a couple people there.



I returned later and the group was still only a handful and mostly gathered at the entrance/exit to the circus.

I chatted with the usuals and then walked over to the other side of the set where we had a clear view of the walk way that the cast and extras were walking down on their way to lunch.



We got to see quite a few people, however, my camera was acting funny and I couldn't zoom in much. I do know some people who got zoomed in nice shots and once they are posted or emailed to me I can link you all.

After seeing everyone break for lunch I left.

I knew they were moving locations soon after and planned to return for that.

There were some people who were there all day. Also VanCityAllie popped by and got some great shots.

Billy Burke looking sexy as Charlie:


Mystery Cast who is super-star enough to get umbrella treatment:



For more of her photos and stories Check out her blog

I got caught in traffic and arrived later than planned back and the set and they were just wrapping.



The good news about that was that I could wander right through the set and snap photos. The bad news, was that I had just missed the cast leaving. I know a few people had some great encounters and shots.

Here are photos of what was shot today (Not My Photos)

Pop Sugar has a close up of Kristen holding her diploma - what do you think of her hair? Not a bad wig - I have already heard some complaints though - it may just have a side part to be "fancy" for grad?
See Here

Twilight-Gossip has some great shots from today also:

Billy at the ceremony - ugly yellow cap & gown (which I had heard from an extra this morning she was told to wear all yellow - I still hoped the cap & Gown would have some blue!!! ugh!)



Peter leaving set:




Overall a good day. Saw lot's of twitter friends on set and met some new people that are super awesome.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

not a fan of the yellow. YAY to Charlie being back-so yummy lol