Friday, August 21, 2009

Twilight Saga Eclipse Filming Day 4 - Thursday August 20 Overnight

I was too exhausted to go out - then once confirmation came in I considered popping by - until my kitchen sink exploded (ok I exaggerate... but it led to water spraying everywhere!! ugh!) had to wait for plumber and really had no desire to go out after that.

Anyways, I did have a few friends at a few locations that were rumoured and they sent me plenty of reports and photos :)

Also, some other sets were stumbled upon in the process... (Fringe included RAWR!) it's all good... lot's to share and show tomorrow :)

Good Night :)

Oh - and cuz I am a huge bitch... here is a lil teaser... ;) MUAH!

2 comments:

Alice's Aunt said...

Your friend - climbed a tree - to take a shot.

Should we be afraid?

briannechantal said...

http://twitter.com/annechantal

Follow for Twilight location/set updates.